- Candidates should have basic computer skills (MS-Office) and possess good knowledge in academics.
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
- Selected candidates will be trained on technical and project requirements.
- Hands on experience on Arc GIS/MapInfo.
- Hands on experience on exploration sites and mining explorations data for experienced candidates.
- Typing skill required with minimum speed 30 to 35 words/minute
Please carry the below Documents:
- Updates Resume
- Any valid photo id Proof
We are conducting daily walk ins at below mentioned address and if you are unable to attend walk in please share us your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
NSL SEZ ARENA,
9th Floor, Block-6,
Survey No-1, Plot No. 6,
Uppal – Ramanthapur Rd,
Walkin Date: 15th May to 31st May 2017
Walkin Time: From 10 AM
Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together.
Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geospatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com