TSPSC – Veterinary Assistant Notification 2017
Telangana Animal Husbandry Department has released official notification for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post.
More details about TSPSC Veterinary Assistant – 2017, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Summary Of Veterinary Assistant- Recruitment – 2017
Name Of The Post: Veterinary Assistant
Department: Animal Husbandry Department
Total No Of Posts: 541
Pay-Scale: Rs.19500 – 58330
TSPSC – Veterinary Assistant – Eligibility
Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed 2 years of Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course or Intermediate Vocational Course in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit: 18 years and maximum age will be 43 years to apply for this recruitment
Selection Criteria: The TSPSC will conduct objective type written an exam to shortlist candidates for the interview round.
Pay Scale: Rs.19,500/- to Rs. 58,330/-.
Application Fee: Rs. 200 and examination fee of Rs.80. As per the rules of Telangana Government candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC, and PH category are exempted from examination fee.
Opening Date For Online Applications: 6th June 2017.
Closing Date For Online Applications: 24th June 2017
How To Apply TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the One-Time Registration and complete the process.
- You will now receive TSPSC ID and Password.
- Now login with your registration details.
- Select the post you are applying.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application and examination fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout, keep the copy for future reference.