TSPSC Revenue Department Job Notification
Telangana Revenue Department Notification For DEPUTY SURVEYORS IN SURVEY SETTLEMENT AND LAND RECORDS DEPARTMENT Recruitment 2017
The Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC) has recently released a notification.This is a good news for the candidates who were looking for Government Jobs in Telangana. So, the aspirants who wish to work in Telangana State Government must utilize this opportunity.
Summary Of TSPSC Deputy Surveyor- Recruitment – 2017
Name Of The Post: Deputy Surveyor
Board: Telangana State Public Service Comission
Department: Survey Settlement & Land Records
Who Can Apply – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor – Recruitment 2017
Age Limit : 18 years and maximum age will be 40 years to apply for this recruitment. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the norms of the government
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have the qualifications as per the details provided in the TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017. The minimum qualification will be graduation in respective fields and desired experiences should also be there to apply for this recruitment.
Selection Process : The officials of Government will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the TS Dy Surveyor Exam 2017.
Rs. 200/- towards online application processing fee. Apart from this, the candidates must also pay the examination fee of Rs. 80/-. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ BC/ PH categories of Telangana State are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Rs. 22,460 to Rs. 66,330/- per month as per the norms of the government.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 06-06-2017
- Last Date to apply application for Online : 24-06-2017
How to Apply – TSPSC Deputy Surveyor – Recruitment – 2017
- visit the official website, i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in link which is given.
- Search Telangana Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 in the list
- Click Direct Recruitment” available under Candidate services section
- Fill the TS Revenue Department application form with correct details.
- Verify all the details once and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.