TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for Asst Executive Engineers vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) released recruitment notification for Assistant Executive Engineer post for the year 2017.
Candidates, who have the qualification of Bachelor Degree in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical from recognized colleges, can apply to this TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for 463 Asst Engineer Post.
Summary Of TSPSC – Asst Executive Engineer Recruitment:
Name of Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Name of Post: Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services
Number of Vacancies: 463 vacancies
- Civil in I & CAD Department – 204 Posts
- Electrical in I & CAD Department – 120 Posts
- Mechanical in Ground Water Department – 01 Post
- Electrical in R&B Department – 11 Posts
- Civil in R&B Department – 106 Posts
- Civil / Mechanical in Tribal Welfare Engineering Department – 21 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37100 – 91450
Who can apply for TSPSC – Asst Engineer Executive Posts Notification
Education Qualification: Candidate should have Graduate Degree in Engineering from recognized University
Age Limit: Applicants who want to apply to this notification should have minimum 18 years of age and do not exceed 44 years of age as on 1st July 2017. As per the TSPSC norms, the upper age relaxation will be applicable to the SC, ST, OBC and PH category candidates.
Application Fee: The Applicants should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through the online mode. The SC, ST, PWD category candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Pay Scale: The salary details are given in above table. Interested candidates can check it.
Mode of Selection: The Telangana State Public Service Commission will be select the eligible candidates through the written test or computer based test.
How to apply for TSPSC – Asst Engineer Executive Posts:
- Login to official site TSPSC.
- Select the application form.
- Fill the application form with applicant’s details.
- Check the details in application.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of registration form for further use.
Submission of Online applications starts from 6th June 2017.
The last date to submit the application form 11th July 2017.
Written or Online mode Examination will be conducted on 5th Aug 2017.