Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board (TRB ): 1058 Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) Notification 2017
You can find more details about Tamil Nadu Recruitment (TRB ) Recruitment 2017, 1058 Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) Posts, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below.
Summary of TRB (Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board) Notification – 2017:
Post Name: Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering)
No of Vacancy: 1058 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600– 39100/- Pay
Pay Grade: Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility to Apply for TRB (Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board Selection):
- Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering from a recognized University.
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should possess minimum age 21 years & maximum age 57 years.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking or card/debit card.
How to Apply:
The eligible and interested candidates must apply Online through official website http://trb.tn.nic.in
- Applicants have to approach the official website of the organization
- Search for the TRB Advertisement link
- Click on the CRP for TRB
- Fill the Application form with complete details
- Upload the documents and scanned photograph, signature
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Download and take printouts for future reference