Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs and vacancy Details of 14192 Office Assistant, Officer (CRP RRBs-VI) Jobs. IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online
You can find more details about IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection ) Recruitment 2017,14192 Office Assistant, Officer (CRP RRBs-VI) Posts, including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below.
Summary of IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Notification – 2017
Post wise details:
1) Post Name: Office Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 7374Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300 /-
2) Post Name: Officer Scale- I
No. of Vacancy: 4865Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14500-25700 /-
3) Post Name: Officer Scale- II
No. of Vacancy: 1746Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19400-28100 /-
Eligibility to Apply for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection):
- Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should possess minimum age 18 years & maximum age 40 years.
- Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs. 100/-
- For All Others: Rs.600/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure for IBPS 2017 Notification:
- Selection will be held on Preliminary Online Exam.
- Selection will be held on Main Exam.
- Selection will be held on Interview.
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017
How to Apply:
The eligible and interested candidates must apply Online through official website www.ibps.in no other mode application form will be not accepted.
- Applicants have to approach the official website of the organization
- Search for the IBPS RRB Advertisement link
- Click on the CRP for RRBs
- Fill the Application form with complete details
- Upload the documents and scanned photograph, signature
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Download and take printouts for future reference