Orcapod, Mumbai Hiring CA Freshers
Orcapod, Mumbai looking for CA Freshers for their top client. It’s a temporary position for Business Unit Controllers across ISG businesses.
Summary of CA Freshers Recruitment
Qualification: CA Fresher
CA – Fresher Job Responsibilities:
As a controller, you will be a member of the P&L production or Liquidity reporting team supporting one of the ISG business units, viz. IED, FID, and Commodities. The P&L production team is responsible for the daily reconciliation and reporting of P&L, additional weekly and monthly reporting to support the Business Unit and senior Finance management and also the provision of analysis to support the Business Unit Finance Leads. This is a high profile role, which requires the individual to work closely with colleagues across the global organization in Finance, Operations, and the Business Unit.
More specifically the successful candidate will:
- Perform daily reconciliation of the Risk systems attributed P&L to the Reporting system
- Identify and investigate breaks
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to management
- Prepare daily P&L reports for distribution to the business unit and finance managers for review
- Undertake daily analysis and substantiation of new trading activity to report and/or for discussion with the BUCs
- and or Ops/BU
- Understand the businesses supported including the strategy, products, and inherent risks.
- Understand the risk & reporting systems and contribute to enhancing the control environment.
- Contribute to Finance related projects, process enhancements, UAT testing etc
- Other P&L related tasks and requests as required
Skills required for CA Fresher Jobs:
- Strong academic background including a Graduation in Commerce, specialization in Financial Accounting
- Prior Business Unit/ Product control experience with a knowledge of financial products
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
To apply this position send profiles to “firstname.lastname@example.org“