UI/UX Developer Fresher Jobs at JPMorgan Chase, Hyderabad
JPMorgan Chase, Hyderabad recruiting graduate freshers for the position “UI/UX Developer” for Hyderabad Location.
Summary of UI/UX Developer Fresher Job:
Position: UI/UX Developer
Organization: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a technical / IT field
Required Skills for UI/UX Developer Fresher Job:
- LESS CSS or SASS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Wire framing
- Responsive UI Design for Desktop, Mobile and Tablet
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Logo Design Skills
- RESTful API Design
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Design Patterns
- Web Components
Responsibilities of UI/UX Developer Position:
- Should be willing and able to learn independently both the business requirements and environment in which development will take place.
- Should be able to independently design and develop complex software.
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality.
- Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- Adopt agile development methodologies
- Must have recent experience working within a large/global enterprise environment, developing, documenting and deploying N-tier distributed applications.
- Must have a proven ability to think creatively, and work autonomously providing full and thorough documentation around updated code and activities.
- Must be able to ensure appropriate and relevant communication with stakeholders
Interested can send their resumes to “firstname.lastname@example.org“