Civil Site Engineer – WalkIn in Kolkatta
Passionate candidates who are ready to grab the opportunity. They can apply for the below position.To know more information concerning Recruitment, like eligibility criteria, pay scale, how to apply
Summary Of Civil Engineer Walk-In:
Position: Civil Site Engineer
Organization: High Rise Building Construction
Qualification Required: B-Tech / Diploma
Candidates must possess Degree in Civil Engineering from a well recognized University / Institute.
Job Description for Civil Site Engineer Role:
1) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
Civil Engineer WalkIn – Venue:
Date: Jun 02, 2017 – June 06, 2017
Note: Interview Date and Documentation: 2nd JUNE to 6TH JUNE 2017. Come along with 2CV, One photograph and Xerox copy of all Educational Documents.